MASTER MIND GROUPS
The Group focuses on the most effective Step-by-Step Strategies to implement on how to achieve successful results, showcasing milestones and avoiding costly pitfalls. The structure of the knowledge base is to take you by the hand and share information from leaders in the industry, through Case Studies, Live Webinars and Step-by-Step Guides.
Each week there is a Live Webinar, the main objective is solve current issues the members are facing, provide current trends in the market and focus on how to improve your business. Live Webinars are set for members and teachers to interact and provide guidance on how to solve big issues in your business.
The Courses are structured to solve a specific problem. For instance, most Online Business suffer from lack of Traffic & Sales Conversions. The Courses drill-down and cover obstacles that most people are facing by providing cutting edge solutions, such as How to Get Targeted Traffic, Tools to Automate Your Business or How to Write a Profitable Sales Copy.
This is a platform where all members interact with each other and share their success stories, obstacles, solutions or how to implement new methods. This also serves as an Accountability Community, where you List, Track and Execute your Goals.
The importance of an Active Group is the ability to easily access Support. The platform has various formats to request support, such as Chat Rooms, Email Support, Private Coaching or Library Access.
The most important aspect to an Online Business is the ability to implement various Traffic Strategies that Convert and Increase Sales. Understanding what kind of Traffic Strategies, Target Demographic or What Sales Copy to Write for a product or service is the most effective way to Increase Sales.
Blogging has become one method where Online Business are making considerable profits. To be successful in this space, it takes more than just writing a post. You have to Write For Your Audience, Provide Valuable Content and Advertising Companies that Match Your Values. The Blogging Course shows you step-by-step on how to increase your Blog Profits
FREE GUIDED TRAININGS
The FREE COURSES showcases on how to start your Online Business either as Blogger or Affiliate Marketer. Both Courses take you by the hand show you Step-by-Step Process on how to set up your business and position it for profits. The Trainings are broken down into small lessons that you can easily implement and there is support along the way.
Affiliate Marketing Tips
This is when you promote other people’s products or services and get a commission. To be a successful Affiliate Marketer, there Tools that you have to implement in your business and have the ability to drive Targeted Drive and Convert that Traffic into Sales.
Affiliate Marketing Tips
1. Make your site easy to navigate
2. Use effective call to action buttons
3. Focus on building relationships first
4. Learn how to write effective sales copy
5. Promote products you really know about
6. Create various size banners for your marketing
7. Choose product that solve problems and add value
8. Cloak your links (this is to make them more readable)
9. Sign up with Affiliate Marketing Platforms that offer support and have quality offers
10. Always implement Patience, Hard work, Track your Progress, Adjust your Marketing Plan for Success.
The old way of Online Advertising was to market your services or products to massive audiences and hope they convert into sales. Application of this method is a sure way of you to lose your money and not achieve any tangible results. The most profitable method is to Target Audience your campaigns, by selecting filters that are closely aligned to your product.
Online Advertising Tips
- Ad Site Links – (allows you to add additional links below your Ad)
- Call To Action – (have clear instructions that can be easily followed)
- Negative Keywords – (this are words you do not want people to click on)
- Buyer’s Cycle – (understand Buyer’s Stage and provide value at each stage)
- Paid Advertising – (if done correctly, it is a profitable method of advertising)
- Filters – (select filters that Target your Audience e.g Interests, Age, Location, Gender)
- Sales Copy – (learn how to effectively write Sales Copy that target consumer interaction)
- Budget – (while testing your method, start with a small budget, if great results, then scale)
- Analytics – (use various Data Analytics to measure your results, adjust or scale accordingly)
- Retargeting – (when your ads keeping reaching people who have previously visited your site)
This is a format that you constantly update with quality content that is Demographically Targeted. For a Blog to become an Authority, it best to be Niche Based. Choosing a niche may be a difficult starting point, the best method is to write down what you are interested in and then start grouping your ideas into categories.
Blogging For Profits Tips
- Is Your Topic Popular – (write what people are looking for)
- Content – (create a writing style that is easily consumed and shared)
- Consistency – (make it a habit to produce content on a consistent basis)
- Is Your Industry Growing or Declining – (it is best to write in an industry that is growing)
- Social Media – (engage in various Social Media Outlets that you can share your content on)
- Tools – (use Tools & Resources that automate your business e.g. Autoresponders, Tracking)
- Monetization – (use platforms with great paying methods e.g. AdSense, Amazon Associates)
- Survey – (fill in the blanks of what your competitors are not providing and produce quality work)
- Income – (are there various types of Income Streams that you can participate within your niche)
- Community – (engage in your Niche community and find Subject Expert that you can learn from)
Social Engine Optimization (S.E.O)
This when a website start to rank on Search Engines through natural or organic searches (unpaid results). The higher you website starts to rank, the more customers you can reach. There are different types of how to implement best S.E.O Strategies, such as:
Social Engine Optimization (S.E.O) Tips
- Getting Indexed – (by Search Engines)
- Prevent Crawling – (identity which pages that should not be crawled)
- Cross Linking – (this is linking different pages within the same website)
- Content, Content, Content – (always focus on quality and useful content)
- Quality Backlinks – (quality links from Authority Site directed to your site)
- White Hat Techniques – (this are good methods to implement and long lasting)
- Heat Maps – (where visitors land on your site, use this improve user experience)
- Long Tail Keywords – (use Google Keyword Tool to identify high searched keywords)
This form of Marketing is starting to gain traction and so are many website platforms. It is imperative to ensure that your site is Mobile Friendly. Many advertising platforms, Google, YouTube, Bing and Facebook, all have options to advertise solely on Mobile Platforms.
Types of Mobile Marketing
- Location Based Marketing – (advertising based on location)
- Quick Response Barcode – (ability to scan a barcode and obtain information)
- Mobile Banner Ads – (these are banner ads formatted to fit mobile device platforms)
- Short Message Service – (this is texting, this great if you have an upcoming promotion)
- Multi-Media Message – (utilizes multiple media elements such as images, videos and audio)
Social Media has become a present outlet that is very imperative to any business. The most important aspect of Social Media is to frame your content based on your audience. The way you present your News or Content should be structured to suit that audience. This is writing for your Target Audience.
Social Media Tips
- Be Consistent
- Create Organic Information
- Create Solution Based Content
- Use Analytics and Understand How To Measure Success
- Grow Efficiently (start with one channel and then move to the next)
This covers various forms such as Targeting, Measuring and Interactive Marketing by deploying methods that interact with a demographic with the intention to convert leads into customers.
Digital Marketing Tips
- Engage Your Audience
- Always Track Your Data
- Aim to Become an Authority Site
- Optimize your URL, Images or Titles
- Follow Rules of Your Advertising Platform e.g Google, Yahoo or Bing
Affiliate Marketing Tips
April 24, 2016This is when you promote other people’s products or services and get a commission. To be a successful Affiliate Marketer, there Tools that you have to implement in your business and have the ability ...
April 23, 2016The old way of Online Advertising was to market your services or products to massive audiences and hope they convert into sales. Application of this method is a sure way of you to lose your money and...
April 23, 2016This is a format that you constantly update with quality content that is Demographically Targeted. For a Blog to become an Authority, it best to be Niche Based. Choosing a niche may be a difficult sta...
There are so many courses one can choose from in order to boost your sales conversions. Great consolidated course that are really easy to follow
Samantha. C, CA
The courses are easy to understand, well guided and there is an active community where you can find additional help.
Brendall. M, NY
For News and Updates Subscribe us